Structural FRP Sheets
Pultruded fiberglass flat sheets come in several sizes, ranging from 24 x 1/8 to 48 x 1
Liberty Pultrusions is a leading manufacturer of high quality, durable, lightweight structural FRP Flat Sheets, which are used in many types of applications. Pultruded Fiberglass Flat Sheets come in various thicknesses and dimensions.
Fiberglass Flat Sheets: Availability & Technical Data
Click on the links below for a .pdf of the sizes, availability and technical data for FRP Structural Flat Sheets:
FRP Pultruded Flat Sheets are manufactured to be corrosion resistant, non-conductive, non-magnetic, among other features. They can also be made to be fire retardant.
Our FRP Flat Sheets are produced using the pultrusion process, which allows us to customize the flat sheet according to your specifications. The resin system and glass content properties mixture makes pultrusion material easier to work with, longer lasting and a safer product for the end user than other materials.
KEY BENEFITS OF FIBERGLASS FLAT SHEETS
Because pultrusion material is lightweight and strong, it is often much more efficient than steel, aluminum or structural timber. Pultrusion is up to 75% lighter than steel but just as strong.
Flat Sheets Sizes
Here are some other key features of Pultruded Flat Sheets:
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-conductive (thermally & electrically)
- Non-magnetic electromagnetic transparency
- Dimensional stability
- Long life cycle
- Lower long-term cost
- Low maintenance
Polyglas structural flat sheets are offered in three standard systems:
Polyglas ‘F’ — Fire retardant, polyester, dark slate gray color. General purpose composite manufactured in a fire retardant isophthalic polyester resin system. Standard colors are gray and hazard yellow.
Polyglas ‘C’ — Fire retardant, vinyl ester, beige color. A superior grade composite manufactured in a fire retardant and highly corrosion resistant vinyl ester resin system. Standard color is beige.
Polyglas ‘M’ — Non-fire retardant, polyester, olive color. General purpose composite manufactured with a non-fire retardant isophthalic polyester resin system. Standard color is olive green.
OTHER AVAILABLE PULTRUDED FIBERGLASS PROFILES:
- Pultruded Fiberglass Rod
- Pultruded Fiberglass Channel
- Pultruded Fiberglass Angle
- Pultruded Fiberglass Tubing
- Pultruded Fiberglass Beam
- Pultruded Fiberglass Plate
- Pultruded Fiberglass Bars
Liberty Pultrusion also manufactures Pultruded Electrical Shapes.
- Phone us at 412-466-8611
- Email us at [email protected]
- RFQ: Request a quote online – Tell us what you need and we will get a price back to you as soon as possible.
- Send us a drawing by email and one of our expert team members will examine your specifications and get back to you shortly.
At Liberty Pultrusions you can:
- Find an FRP pultrusion product to meet your application needs
- View our technical data page
- Compare pultrusion material to steel, aluminum & wood
- Discover Fiberglass Grating products
- Explore pultrusion machines, equipment and technology
- Learn more about the pultrusion process
We are committed to servicing our customers’ needs by providing superior customer support, aggressive pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality pultrusion products available.