Fiberglass Electrical Shapes have outstanding electrical properties and are designed to support and electrically isolate components in power control and distribution equipment. Reinforced with fiberglass, they are strong, stiff and stable.Fiberglass Electrical Shapes meet or exceed NEMA GPO-3 specifications. They are flame retardant (UL 94V-0), arc resistant, track resistant (UL CTI rating – 0), and listed under UL-File (E-55403).
Fiberglass Electrical Shapes Features and Benefits:
Liberty Pultrusions stocks more than 40 sizes of standard angles, channels, flanged channels, square tubes and terminal board shapes for immediate shipment.
OTHER AVAILABLE PULTRUDED FIBERGLASS PROFILES:
- Pultruded Fiberglass Channel
- Pultruded Fiberglass Angle
- Pultruded Fiberglass Flat Sheets
- Pultruded Fiberglass Beam
- Pultruded Fiberglass Plate
- Pultruded Fiberglass Bars
- Phone us at 412-466-8611
- Email us at [email protected]
- RFQ: Request a quote online – Tell us what you need and we will get a price back to you as soon as possible.
- Send us a drawing by email and one of our expert team members will examine your specifications and get back to you shortly.
At Liberty Pultrusions you can:
- Find an FRP pultrusion product to meet your application needs
- View our technical data page
- Compare pultrusion material to steel, aluminum & wood
- Discover Fiberglass Grating products
- Explore pultrusion machines, equipment and technology
- Learn more about the pultrusion process
We are committed to servicing our customers’ needs by providing superior customer support, aggressive pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality pultrusion products available.