FRP GRATING – STAIR TREAD COVERS
Fiberglass Grating Stair Tread Covers are the economical answer for restoring worn stair treads or where slippery stairs present possible safety concerns.
FRP Grating Tread Covers are available in different resin systems for a wide range of industrial, commercial and residential applications. Central wear areas or full stair treads can be covered by cutting the tread cover to the appropriate length and width.
(IMPORTANT NOTE: Tread Covers need to mechanically fastened to existing stair treads – do not use Tread Covers as an unsupported stair tread.)
• UltraGrate Fiberglass Tread Covers are designed to be fastened over existing stair treads that have become slippery and unsafe;
• Tread Covers are produced to exacting requirements resulting in a superior void-free laminate and with embedded oxide grit surface;
• Molded in color is safety yellow throughout;
• Tread color is black;
• Fine grit for residential/commercial applications and coarse grit for industrial applications;
• Tread covers are fire retardant and offered in 3 resin systems: Polyester – General Purpose, Isophthalic and Vinyl Ester
*This information is provided as a guide to the use and application of Liberty Pultrusions UltraGrate Fiberglass Tread Covers and is not or does not represent a specific warranty of the product or its performance. The designer or user must determine the suitability of this product for a specific application.
For more information, see our chemical resistance guide, installation notes, and details on fabrication of fiberglass grating in our Fiberglass Grating Options Brochure.
Our FRP grating products are produced using only the best available quality processes. Learn more by viewing our:
- Phone us at 412-466-8611
- Email us at [email protected]
- RFQ: Request a quote online – Tell us what you need and we will get a price back to you as soon as possible.
- Send us a drawing by email and one of our expert team members will examine your specifications and get back to you shortly.
At Liberty Pultrusions you can:
- Find an FRP pultrusion product to meet your application needs
- View our technical data page
- Compare pultrusion material to steel, aluminum & wood
- Discover Fiberglass Grating products
- Explore pultrusion machines, equipment and technology
- Learn more about the pultrusion process
We are committed to servicing our customers’ needs by providing superior customer support, aggressive pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality pultrusion products available.