FRP Grating: Loose Top and Plate Top
Sheets of FRP Grating Plate Top are molded directly onto panels of open mesh grating – the result is an integral structure with no weak points at glue joints.
Plate Top Grating is perfect for applications requiring the solid surface of plate top along with the strength, rigidity and durability of regular UltraGrate Fiberglass Grating.
Standard Plate Top Grating configurations are:
1/8” plate molded to 4’ x 12’ x 1.5” thick (1.5” x 1.5” mesh) panels.
Custom sizes and styles available upon request.
Our FRP grating products are produced using only the best available quality processes. Learn more by viewing our:
For more information, see our chemical resistance guide, installation notes, and details on fabrication of fiberglass grating in our Fiberglass Grating Options Brochure or see our Fiberglass Grating page.
In addition to our Fiberglass grating, we offer a complete line of standard structural pultrusions to complete your FRP grating project.
Learn more about our FRP Grating.
- Phone us at 412-466-8611
- Email us at [email protected]
- RFQ: Request a quote online – Tell us what you need and we will get a price back to you as soon as possible.
- Send us a drawing by email and one of our expert team members will examine your specifications and get back to you shortly.
At Liberty Pultrusions you can:
- Find an FRP pultrusion product to meet your application needs
- View our technical data page
- Compare pultrusion material to steel, aluminum & wood
- Discover Fiberglass Grating products
- Explore pultrusion machines, equipment and technology
- Learn more about the pultrusion process
We are committed to servicing our customers’ needs by providing superior customer support, aggressive pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality pultrusion products available.