Molded FRP Grating / Fiberglass Grating
Our FRP grating products are produced using only the best available quality processes. Learn more by viewing our:
FRP Grating Options
We manufacture using three cost effective product options:
- General Purpose Orthophthalic polyester resin
- Corrosion resistant Isophthalic polyester resin
- Premium grade Vinyl Ester
Our fiberglass grating can be manufactured with our without a grit surface. In addition our molded FRP grating is available in a variety of industry standard colors.
Fiberglass grating is primarily available in hazard yellow color though custom colors are available with a minimum order quantity.
Learn more about our FRP grating products:
- Molded Fiberglass Grating – Applications
- Resin Options for UltraGrate Fiberglass Grating
- FRP Grating Styles, Colors & Surfaces
- Stair Tread Panels
- Stair Tread Covers
- Loose Top & Plate Top Grating
- Max-Mesh Grating & UltraGrate Clips
For more information, see our chemical resistance guide, installation notes, and details on fabrication of fiberglass grating in our Fiberglass Grating Options Brochure.
In addition to our Fiberglass grating, we offer a complete line of standard structural pultrusions to complete your FRP project.
- Phone us at 412-466-8611
- Email us at [email protected]
- RFQ: Request a quote online – Tell us what you need and we will get a price back to you as soon as possible.
- Send us a drawing by email and one of our expert team members will examine your specifications and get back to you shortly.
At Liberty Pultrusions you can:
- Find an FRP pultrusion product to meet your application needs
- View our technical data page
- Compare pultrusion material to steel, aluminum & wood
- Discover Fiberglass Grating products
- Explore pultrusion machines, equipment and technology
- Learn more about the pultrusion process
We are committed to servicing our customers’ needs by providing superior customer support, aggressive pricing, fast delivery and the highest quality pultrusion products available.